Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health fell $0.85 (-1.6%) to $52.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,213,086 shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,973,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.38-$53.35 after having opened the day at $53.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.25. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: BioScrip ( BIOS), down 18.6%, Corporate Resource Services ( CRRS), down 11.3%, Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), down 8.8% and Daegis ( DAEG), down 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.