Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Southern Copper Corporation ( SCCO) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Southern Copper Corporation fell $0.60 (-2.1%) to $28.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,473,928 shares of Southern Copper Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,862,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.14-$28.71 after having opened the day at $28.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.77. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Kimber Resources ( KBXR), down 25.4%, Kimber Resources ( KBX), down 25.4%, International Tower Hill Mines ( THM), down 10.0% and USEC ( USU), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Southern Copper Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.