Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. DISH Network ( DISH) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, DISH Network fell $0.79 (-1.7%) to $46.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,202,072 shares of DISH Network exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,528,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.60-$46.63 after having opened the day at $45.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.84. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Rocket Fuel ( FUEL), down 3.8%, RealD ( RLD), down 3.7%, Educational Development Corporation ( EDUC), down 3.6% and Directv ( DTV), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full DISH Network Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.