Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Covidien ( COV) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Covidien fell $0.67 (-1.1%) to $61.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,157,018 shares of Covidien exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,440,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.89-$62.60 after having opened the day at $62.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.61. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: BioScrip ( BIOS), down 18.6%, Arrhythmia Research Technology ( HRT), down 6.7%, Baxano Surgical ( BAXS), down 5.6% and ZELTIQ Aesthetics ( ZLTQ), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Covidien Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.