Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HCA Holdings ( HCA) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, HCA Holdings fell $0.56 (-1.3%) to $41.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,595,732 shares of HCA Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,262,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.30-$42.05 after having opened the day at $41.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.00. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: BioScrip ( BIOS), down 18.6%, Mirati Therapeutics ( MRTX), down 12.1%, ImmuCell Corporation ( ICCC), down 10.5% and Amyris ( AMRS), down 10.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full HCA Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.