Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boston Properties ( BXP) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Boston Properties fell $2.23 (-2.0%) to $107.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 893,357 shares of Boston Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 899,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $107.08-$109.64 after having opened the day at $109.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $109.43. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Severn Bancorp ( SVBI), down 8.0%, Village Bank and Trust Financial Corporatio ( VBFC), down 6.4%, First Financial Service Corporation ( FFKY), down 6.0% and Arbor Realty ( ABR), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Boston Properties Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.