Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation ( COG) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation fell $0.52 (-1.4%) to $36.73 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9,726,173 shares of Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,692,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.63-$37.48 after having opened the day at $37.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.25. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: WSP Holdings ( WH), down 22.1%, Pedevco ( PED), down 9.1%, Alon USA Partners ( ALDW), down 7.5% and Constellation Energy Partners ( CEP), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.