Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cypress Semiconductor Corporation ( CY) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Cypress Semiconductor Corporation fell $1.68 (-14.9%) to $9.65 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 20,274,068 shares of Cypress Semiconductor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,719,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.50-$10.55 after having opened the day at $10.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.34. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Enphase Energy ( ENPH), down 5.5%, Advanced Photonix ( API), down 5.1%, Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), down 5.0% and Electro-Sensors ( ELSE), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cypress Semiconductor Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.