Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Juniper Networks ( JNPR) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Juniper Networks fell $0.31 (-1.5%) to $20.20 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,716,968 shares of Juniper Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,980,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.06-$20.42 after having opened the day at $20.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.51. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), down 4.6%, Crossroads Systems ( CRDS), down 4.0%, Performance Technologies ( PTIX), down 3.9% and Lantronix ( LTRX), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Juniper Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.