Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Foot Locker ( FL) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Foot Locker rose $0.40 (1.2%) to $33.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,051,922 shares of Foot Locker exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,044,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.40-$33.16 after having opened the day at $32.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.68. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Gordman's Stores ( GMAN), up 7.8%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), up 7.7%, dELiA*s ( DLIA), up 6.1% and Jones Group ( JNY), up 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Foot Locker Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.