Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tivo ( TIVO) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Tivo rose $0.26 (2.1%) to $12.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,082,754 shares of Tivo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,603,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $12.07-$12.50 after having opened the day at $12.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.18. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: VisionChina Media ( VISN), up 9.1%, Noah Education Holdings ( NED), up 8.5%, Envoy Capital Group ( ECGI), up 6.5% and RetailMeNot ( SALE), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tivo Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.