Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starbucks Corporation ( SBUX) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Starbucks Corporation rose $1.19 (1.6%) to $76.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,762,850 shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,112,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $75.48-$77.31 after having opened the day at $75.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.36. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Empire Resorts ( NYNY), up 3.9%, Morgans Hotel Group Company ( MHGC), up 3.9%, Ruth's Hospitality Group ( RUTH), up 3.4% and Fiesta Restaurant Group ( FRGI), up 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Starbucks Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.