Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yandex ( YNDX) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Yandex rose $0.79 (2.1%) to $37.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,819,389 shares of Yandex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,444,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.71-$37.50 after having opened the day at $36.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.69. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: LookSmart ( LOOK), up 6.7%, eLong ( LONG), up 6.4%, Angie's List ( ANGI), up 5.1% and Tucows ( TCX), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Yandex Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.