Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eaton Corporation ( ETN) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Eaton Corporation rose $0.94 (1.4%) to $70.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,723,323 shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,625,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.96-$71.28 after having opened the day at $69.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.49. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Daqo New Energy ( DQ), up 61.1%, Trio-Tech International ( TRT), up 10.2%, Applied Materials ( AMAT), up 9.1% and Kopin Corporation ( KOPN), up 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.