Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mercadolibre ( MELI) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Mercadolibre rose $1.93 (1.5%) to $130.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 401,828 shares of Mercadolibre exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 486,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $127.66-$131.74 after having opened the day at $128.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $128.76. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: eLong ( LONG), up 6.4%, Newtek Business Services ( NEWT), up 5.9%, Management Network Group ( TMNG), up 5.8% and China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mercadolibre Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.