Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber rose $0.71 (3.2%) to $22.82 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,736,176 shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,201,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.04-$22.99 after having opened the day at $22.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.11. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), up 5.1%, Berry Plastics Group ( BERY), up 4.8%, TriState Capital Holdings ( TSC), up 4.6% and Elizabeth Arden ( RDEN), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.