Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Jarden Corporation ( JAH) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Jarden Corporation rose $0.61 (1.2%) to $49.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,162,187 shares of Jarden Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,173,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $49.02-$50.05 after having opened the day at $49.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.05. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Skullcandy ( SKUL), up 5.4%, Kid Brands ( KID), up 4.2%, Escalade ( ESCA), up 3.3% and iRobot Corporation ( IRBT), up 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Jarden Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.