Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zynga ( ZNGA) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Zynga rose $0.08 (2.4%) to $3.61 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 37,374,068 shares of Zynga exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 23,124,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $3.52-$3.69 after having opened the day at $3.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.52. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Greenway Medical Technologies ( GWAY), up 19.1%, FAB Universal ( FU), up 18.9%, ChannelAdvisor ( ECOM), up 8.0% and PAR Technology ( PAR), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Zynga Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.