Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Celanese Corporation ( CE) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Celanese Corporation rose $0.63 (1.2%) to $51.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 973,905 shares of Celanese Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,026,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.63-$52.02 after having opened the day at $50.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.88. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Ceres ( CERE), up 12.5%, Marrone Bio Innovations ( MBII), up 7.8%, Aceto Corporation ( ACET), up 3.1% and Landec Corporation ( LNDC), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Celanese Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.