Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. B/E Aerospace ( BEAV) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, B/E Aerospace rose $1.39 (1.9%) to $72.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 983,699 shares of B/E Aerospace exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 856,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $70.86-$72.93 after having opened the day at $71.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.23. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Elbit Systems ( ESLT), up 5.0%, Triumph Group ( TGI), up 3.5%, Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), up 2.8% and Breeze-Eastern Corporation ( BZC), up 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full B/E Aerospace Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.