REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Sept. 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Ultra Messaging, the industry's fastest and highest performing messaging technology, today introduced Informatica Ultra Messaging System Monitoring to enable end-to-end visibility and intelligent alerting for enterprise Ultra Messaging deployments. Informatica Ultra Messaging is already deployed at nine out of the top 10 global investment banks, eight of the top 10 global FX dealers, as well as at leading hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, exchanges and buy-side asset managers. As these and other customers begin using System Monitoring, they will gain visibility of mission-critical applications running on Ultra Messaging to ensure their systems are optimally tuned and deployed to respond to market movements and capitalize on trading opportunities. Informatica Ultra Messaging System Monitoring enables customers to centrally visualize and monitor business critical applications that use Ultra Messaging. Detailed messaging statistics are collected, correlated and analyzed based on logical relationships between components, and presented in a global enterprise view. Using the Ultra Messaging System Monitoring Option, customers can:
- Correlate across application instances, topics, hosts and transports through novel visualizations of the distributed systems.
- Optimize deployment designs and configurations through an in-depth understanding of system components and their inter-relationships.
- Ensure high performance in production through visibility into detailed statistics to identify opportunities to increase application and infrastructure performance.
- Proactively plan for future system growth by analyzing aggregated and derived statistics that provide higher-level information about deployments.
- Reduce operational risk and costs through intelligent alerting for proactive identification and debugging of issues affecting the system.
Other key Informatica Ultra Messaging System Monitoring features include:
- Centralized data collection across Ultra Messaging Topic Resolution Domains (TRDs) over LAN and WAN networks, scalable to large deployments.
- Topic-level drill down for insight into entities interested in a specific message topic and faster debug of topic related issues.
- Grid view for detailed data-oriented correlation and analysis of monitored entities.
- "The Informatica Ultra Messaging System Monitoring Option allows us to better leverage the great benefits of Ultra Messaging across our enterprise," said Patrick Coffey, CTO, Gelber Group. "The innovative visualizations and detailed statistics enable rapid correlation and drill down to proactively identify areas for optimization in our configuration and deployment. By adopting System Monitoring we will increase transparency in the Ultra Messaging layer, thereby further reducing operational risk and allowing us to fine-tune application performance."
- "Informatica Ultra Messaging is the highest performing messaging technology in the industry and with the Ultra Messaging System Monitoring Option it is a pioneer in delivering the end-to-end visibility and correlations required for optimizing today's complex, high performance application messaging environments," said Ronen Schwartz, vice-president and general manager, Emerging Products, Informatica. "Through deeper insight into their high performance systems, Informatica customers can proactively increase performance and reduce operational risk, helping put the full potential of their applications to work."
CONTACT: Steve Bauer Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 4159 +1 650 670 7135 email@example.com