Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Louisiana-Pacific fell $0.51 (-2.8%) to $17.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,380,179 shares of Louisiana-Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,322,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.39-$18.06 after having opened the day at $17.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.02. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 8.8%, Crystal Rock Holdings ( CRVP), down 5.6%, Aegean Marine Petroleum Network ( ANW), down 5.5% and Lawson Products ( LAWS), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Louisiana-Pacific Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.