Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FedEx Corporation ( FDX) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, FedEx Corporation fell $1.92 (-1.6%) to $114.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,002,183 shares of FedEx Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,473,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $114.12-$116.00 after having opened the day at $115.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $116.83. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Globus Maritime ( GLBS), down 8.3%, Paragon Shipping ( PRGN), down 8.2%, YRC Worldwide ( YRCW), down 6.5% and Covenant Transportation Group ( CVTI), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full FedEx Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.