Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Comcast ( CMCSA) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Comcast fell $0.46 (-1.0%) to $43.94 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7,698,577 shares of Comcast exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,170,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.70-$44.34 after having opened the day at $44.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.40. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Pandora Media ( P), down 10.1%, Point.360 ( PTSX), down 7.0%, Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDLD), down 5.5% and Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDL), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Comcast Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.