Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Expedia ( EXPE) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Expedia fell $0.96 (-1.8%) to $51.86 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,794,379 shares of Expedia exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,935,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.81-$53.17 after having opened the day at $52.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.82. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Orbitz Worldwide ( OWW), down 5.7%, Ignite Restaurant Group ( IRG), down 4.5%, Cosi ( COSI), down 4.1% and Renren ( RENN), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Expedia Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.