Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mohawk Industries ( MHK) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Mohawk Industries fell $2.64 (-2.0%) to $127.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 990,784 shares of Mohawk Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 764,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $126.59-$130.71 after having opened the day at $130.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $130.45. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Exide Technologies ( XIDE), down 12.1%, Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), down 10.9%, UQM Technologies ( UQM), down 10.7% and Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mohawk Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.