Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Edwards Life ( EW) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Edwards Life fell $0.76 (-1.1%) to $69.27 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,036,326 shares of Edwards Life exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 960,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.12-$70.22 after having opened the day at $69.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.03. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Abiomed ( ABMD), down 11.7%, Electromed ( ELMD), down 11.4%, Baxano Surgical ( BAXS), down 10.6% and Retractable Technologies ( RVP), down 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Edwards Life Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.