Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PNC Financial Services Group ( PNC) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, PNC Financial Services Group fell $1.09 (-1.5%) to $72.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,621,394 shares of PNC Financial Services Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,093,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $72.65-$73.87 after having opened the day at $73.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.05. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), down 14.5%, Carver Bancorp ( CARV), down 10.3%, American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), down 10.2% and Bank of the James Financial Group ( BOTJ), down 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PNC Financial Services Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.