Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology fell $0.18 (-1.0%) to $17.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 30,223,134 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 42,762,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.74-$17.35 after having opened the day at $17.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.23. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Daqo New Energy ( DQ), down 10.7%, Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), down 8.5%, Revolution Lighting Technologies ( RVLT), down 8.5% and LRAD ( LRAD), down 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.