Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Accenture ( ACN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Accenture fell $0.96 (-1.2%) to $76.36 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,660,379 shares of Accenture exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,566,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $76.29-$77.50 after having opened the day at $77.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.32. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Smith Micro Software ( SMSI), down 13.3%, Brightcove ( BCOV), down 7.1%, Bsquare Corporation ( BSQR), down 5.5% and Mattersight ( MATR), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Accenture Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.