Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Seagate Technology ( STX) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Seagate Technology fell $0.46 (-1.1%) to $40.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,829,961 shares of Seagate Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,523,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.53-$41.46 after having opened the day at $41.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.40. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: iGo ( IGOI), down 8.1%, Performance Technologies ( PTIX), down 5.9%, Hauppauge Digital ( HAUP), down 4.5% and Ruckus Wireless ( RKUS), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Seagate Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.