Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Air Products & Chemicals ( APD) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Air Products & Chemicals fell $1.15 (-1.1%) to $107.42 on light volume. Throughout the day, 921,343 shares of Air Products & Chemicals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,909,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $107.06-$108.90 after having opened the day at $108.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.57. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Agrium ( AGU), down 3.3%, GSE ( GSE), down 2.8%, Rockwood Holdings ( ROC), down 2.6% and Pacific Ethanol ( PEIX), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Air Products & Chemicals Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.