Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TransDigm Group ( TDG) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, TransDigm Group fell $4.76 (-3.4%) to $134.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 642,974 shares of TransDigm Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 436,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $134.71-$139.89 after having opened the day at $139.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $139.70. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 3.7%, B/E Aerospace ( BEAV), down 3.3%, Hexcel Corporation ( HXL), down 2.3% and GenCorp ( GY), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full TransDigm Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.