Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. BCE ( BCE) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, BCE rose $0.58 (1.4%) to $43.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 811,859 shares of BCE exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,027,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.86-$43.33 after having opened the day at $43.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.70. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Pointer Telocation ( PNTR), up 14.0%, Internet Gold Golden Lines ( IGLD), up 8.7%, Shenandoah Telecommunications ( SHEN), up 6.7% and United States Cellular Corporation ( USM), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full BCE Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.