Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Darden Restaurants ( DRI) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Darden Restaurants rose $0.48 (1.1%) to $46.26 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,630,631 shares of Darden Restaurants exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,357,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.78-$46.31 after having opened the day at $45.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.78. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), up 15.6%, Pointer Telocation ( PNTR), up 14.0%, Dover Saddlery ( DOVR), up 11.3% and Chefs Warehouse Holdings ( CHEF), up 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Darden Restaurants Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.