Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sinclair Broadcast Group ( SBGI) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Sinclair Broadcast Group rose $1.38 (4.7%) to $30.61 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,964,363 shares of Sinclair Broadcast Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,526,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.45-$30.99 after having opened the day at $30.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.23. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: NTN Buzztime ( NTN), up 8.8%, Entravision Communications Corporation ( EVC), up 7.4%, Spanish Broadcasting System ( SBSA), up 7.2% and Journal Communications ( JRN), up 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sinclair Broadcast Group Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.