Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ctrip.com International ( CTRP) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ctrip.com International rose $0.87 (1.7%) to $51.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,771,969 shares of Ctrip.com International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,209,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $49.69-$51.66 after having opened the day at $49.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.16. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: MakeMyTrip ( MMYT), up 7.5%, Diamond Resorts International ( DRII), up 4.8%, Full House Resorts ( FLL), up 3.8% and Rick's Cabaret International ( RICK), up 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.