Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Baidu rose $3.01 (2.1%) to $149.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,124,844 shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,031,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $145.22-$149.95 after having opened the day at $145.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $146.25. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Tremor Video ( TRMR), up 7.0%, Mediabistro ( MBIS), up 7.0%, Professional Diversity Network ( IPDN), up 6.6% and SouFun Holdings ( SFUN), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.