Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Proto Labs ( PRLB) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Proto Labs rose $1.00 (1.3%) to $79.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 608,059 shares of Proto Labs exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 427,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.88-$79.74 after having opened the day at $78.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.28. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Wowjoint Holdings ( BWOW), up 11.1%, L.S. Starrett Company ( SCX), up 5.6%, H&E Equipment Services ( HEES), up 4.4% and Highpower International ( HPJ), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Proto Labs Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.