Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deckers Outdoor Corporation ( DECK) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Deckers Outdoor Corporation rose $1.39 (2.3%) to $62.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 672,542 shares of Deckers Outdoor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 771,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.15-$62.44 after having opened the day at $60.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.71. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: TriState Capital Holdings ( TSC), up 5.3%, Weyco Group ( WEYS), up 4.4%, Ocean Bio-Chem ( OBCI), up 2.5% and RG Barry Corporation ( DFZ), up 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Deckers Outdoor Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.