Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NCR Corporation ( NCR) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, NCR Corporation rose $0.70 (1.8%) to $39.36 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,775,791 shares of NCR Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,104,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.91-$39.71 after having opened the day at $38.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.66. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Sungame ( SGMZ), up 57.5%, Mediabistro ( MBIS), up 7.0%, Webmedia Brands ( WEBM), up 7.0% and Daegis ( DAEG), up 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NCR Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.