Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Visteon ( VC) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Visteon rose $1.92 (2.6%) to $75.31 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,286,019 shares of Visteon exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 529,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.26-$76.19 after having opened the day at $73.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.39. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Motorcar Parts of America ( MPAA), up 11.6%, China Zenix Auto International ( ZX), up 6.7%, Fox Factory ( FOXF), up 4.6% and Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), up 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Visteon Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.