Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Omnicare ( OCR) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Omnicare fell $1.09 (-2.0%) to $54.64 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,914,837 shares of Omnicare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,023,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.16-$55.80 after having opened the day at $55.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.73. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 10.6%, Hain Celestial Group ( HAIN), down 3.9%, Edgen Group ( EDG), down 3.4% and Susser Petroleum Partners ( SUSP), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Omnicare Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.