Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CSX ( CSX) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, CSX fell $0.33 (-1.2%) to $26.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,363,308 shares of CSX exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,592,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.33-$26.87 after having opened the day at $26.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.75. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Sino-Global Shipping America ( SINO), down 15.6%, Frontline ( FRO), down 13.9%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 10.6% and Radiant Logistics ( RLGT), down 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CSX Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.