Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Target ( TGT) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Target fell $0.84 (-1.3%) to $64.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,311,885 shares of Target exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,054,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.55-$65.49 after having opened the day at $65.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.39. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), down 6.6%, Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage ( NGVC), down 5.8%, BioScrip ( BIOS), down 4.7% and GameStop ( GME), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Target Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.