Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lennar Corporation ( LEN) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Lennar Corporation fell $1.12 (-3.1%) to $35.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,886,279 shares of Lennar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,383,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.80-$36.46 after having opened the day at $36.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.27. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Ply Gem Holdings ( PGEM), down 6.1%, PGT ( PGTI), down 5.5%, Beazer Homes USA ( BZH), down 5.3% and M/I Homes ( MHO), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lennar Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.