Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McDonald's Corporation ( MCD) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, McDonald's Corporation fell $1.02 (-1.0%) to $96.90 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,705,215 shares of McDonald's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,540,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $96.90-$98.05 after having opened the day at $97.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $97.92. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Darden Restaurants ( DRI), down 7.1%, Dover Motorsports ( DVD), down 5.3%, MakeMyTrip ( MMYT), down 5.0% and Caesars Entertainment ( CZR), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full McDonald's Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.