Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras ( PBR) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras fell $0.43 (-2.6%) to $15.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 14,538,023 shares of Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19,035,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.84-$16.41 after having opened the day at $16.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.37. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Dawson Geophysical Company ( DWSN), down 13.6%, TransAtlantic Petroleum ( TAT), down 12.9%, Dejour Energy ( DEJ), down 10.0% and PrimeEnergy ( PNRG), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.