Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Corning ( GLW) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Corning fell $0.20 (-1.3%) to $14.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,840,634 shares of Corning exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,030,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.67-$14.96 after having opened the day at $14.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.87. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), down 14.3%, Peregrine Semiconductor ( PSMI), down 11.0%, Trio-Tech International ( TRT), down 9.4% and Digital Power Corporation ( DPW), down 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Corning Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.