Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals fell $6.31 (-2.0%) to $300.80 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,622,190 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 708,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $299.11-$307.00 after having opened the day at $306.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $307.11. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Prosensa Holding N.V ( RNA), down 70.2%, Imprimis Pharmaceuticals ( IMMY), down 13.5%, Ohr Pharmaceutical ( OHRP), down 12.9% and ProPhase Labs ( PRPH), down 11.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.